Hi! My name is Tanya. This is the part where I tell you a little about me!
– I am a huge advocate for body positive messages, self love & making the world a better place.
– I still cry at weddings...It's the speeches that get me every time lol
– I try to book a boudoir session of my own every year or two so that I remember what it’s like to be on the other side of the lens. It’s something that we forget as photographers so it’s nice to be able to put myself in your shoes and remind myself how it feels.
– I’m a total introvert until you put a camera in my hands. Then I’m invincible
– Mama to a Rottweiler and a Pug that thinks he’s a Rottweiler, 2 cats that run the household and small assortment of tropical fish.
– Chocolate & Red Wine are two of the greatest pleasures on this earth.
– Yes, I use “lol” when I’m writing. Not sorry. I also type with smiley faces (not sorry for that either )
– I spend way more time on Facebook that I’ll ever admit. I honestly can’t remember what life was like before Facebook!
– I’m well known for my inappropriate shoe choices, particularly when on location for a shoot. I’m going to be climbing slippery rocks? Sure, ballet flats with no grip sound perfect!
– I’m not exactly athletic (round is a shape, right?) but I’m very proud to say that I’ve run a sprint level triathlon & a Spartan sprint race and plan on running several more races over the next few years (assuming I don’t injure myself)
– I <3 Geocaching (www.geocaching.com for those of you that aren’t familiar with the shenanigans)
– My favorite clients are the ones that leave feeling their session feeling like they’ve made a new friend. This is so important because in order for you to get amazing photos there needs to be a connection between you and your photographer.